Bathing, Beach & Watersports
- The idyllic, small town of Herolds Bay with its' beach, belongs to one of the best beaches in South Africa, around 10 minutes away it offers many different Watersports.
- The lovely Victoria Bay is perfect for bathing with a nice sand Beach and grass Beach. Toiletts and Showers are available. The distance to Victoria Bay is only 10 minutes.
Tip: Hake & Chips in the simple Beach restaurant
- In Glentana, the white sand, rocks and caves are around 15 minutes away, driving along the breathtaking coastline, whales can also be seen in Season.
- The Wilderness Beach is also around 15 minutes away. Perfect for a beach walk. (You park infront of the Salinas Restaurant on the righthandside of the N2 which includes security. You are then just a few steps away from the beach. The Salinas offers dream views of the Ocean and after a nice walk a snack or evening meal at Sundowner is always a hit! Wilderness is the centre for the paragliders and often are more than a dozen to be seen.
- Tip: Visit the Peter Pharoah Art Gallery in the Wilderness Village, fantastic pictures are to be found, not necessarily cheap but awesome.